We want to make your job a little easier. We created this section to be your personal resource center where you can access a host of valuable information in one easy-to-use location.
1. Add Your Events to the VisitMaryland.org Calendar
Four Easy steps:
- Visit http://visitmaryland.org/events-calendar
- Click “Add Event“
- a. Enter Log-in information
b. If not registered, create an account
- Enter required information and click “Save”
Find out more…..
2. Add Your Business Listing (Accommodations, Attractions, Restaurants) to VisitMaryland.org
Please contact email@example.com to have a destination application sent to you. Your business will be added to the visitmaryland.org website database once your application has been accepted and approved. The Maryland Office of Tourism does reserve the right to edit your application. Please mail completed applications to:
Maryland Office of Tourism
Attn: Trevor Leach
410 East Pratt Street, Suite 1440
Baltimore, Md 21202
3. Achieved Green Certification? Add a link to Your Green Profile on Your Business Listing on VisitMaryland.org
If your business has achieved green certification through an established accreditation program, OTD would like to promote your achievement by tagging your business as green and linking to your green profile. Please email a link for your green profile to Trevor Leach, or include it on your Destination Maryland application. For more information, visit our Green Certification page.
4. Newsletter Sign-Up
Subscribe to our free newsletters to receive updates on the latest Maryland events, news, workshops, and travel trends. The Maryland Office of Tourism currently distributes two separate newsletters, one for the tourism industry (MARYLAND Insights), distributed bi-weekly, and the other (This Month In Maryland) for everyone interested in fun, exciting events highlighted throughout the state.