Add Your Tourism Related Events
Add your tourism related events to the VisitMaryland.org Calendar of Events. The Maryland Office of Tourism will review and post your event upon approval. Detailed instructions.
4 Easy Steps:
- Visit http://visitmaryland.org/events-calendar
- Click “Add Event“
- a. Enter Log-in information
b. If not registered, create an account
- Enter required information and click “Save”
- Events must be tourism related and appeal to a variety of Maryland visitors such as cultural, heritage and sporting events that attract non-local audiences and are closely related to the region’s most vital tourism attractions/products.
- The Maryland Office of Tourism prefers events that are multi-day in nature in order to maximize economic impact.
- Events must be non-discriminatory, open to the public and within the borders of Maryland.
- Events must have a specific date or date range.
- A facility may not list daily operations as an event. Example: A museum may list special shows, and activities, but not its hours of operation as an event.
- A contact person is responsible for updating event information. Listings that are not updated at least once a year may be removed. The Maryland Office of Tourism will refer inquiries to the contact person if questions arise.
- If an event is listed by multiple facilities and no coordinator is listed, The Maryland Office of Tourism reserves the right to designate an event coordinator or organization as the contact for the event.
- The Maryland Office of Tourism reserves the right to approve, remove, edit and reject any submission.
- Submissions are usually processed within three business days.
Questions or concerns can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further assistance can be provided by contacting the Calendar of Events Team: