Co-Op Sales Opportuntities
Maryland on the Road Enterprise Sales Missions
- MORE – Join 18 sales partners for 5 days aboard an executive motorcoach, as we conduct pre-scheduled appointments with motorcoach operators, tour operators and travel planners in a selected geographic area that have potential for overnight stays in Maryland. The registration fee is $1,350, which includes airfare, transportation and 4 nights’ lodging. The mission is scheduled for mid-July.
- Mini-MORE – Join 18 sales partners for 3 days aboard an executive motorcoach, as we conduct pre-scheduled appointments with motorcoach operators, tour operators and travel planners. Mini-MORE will target a selected geographic area that has potential for day trips and overnight stays in Maryland. Participation is $650 and includes 2 nights lodging, and executive motorcoach transportation. The event is scheduled for mid-September to mid-October.
Group Leader Trade Show Co-op Booths
- Greater New Jersey Motorcoach Association (GNJMA) – A coordinated Maryland section will allow you to reach around 700 group leaders. You will be paired with another Maryland vendor and will share booth space. You are permitted to have a pull-up booth display highlighting your area/facility. The booth co-op fee is around $300 plus your travel expenses. The show is held in Atlantic City in mid-November.
- Pennsylvania Bus Association (PBA) Marketplace – All Maryland booths are located in one aisle. We will unify the Maryland area with banners and aisle carpet. Costs are booth space and travel.
- Maryland Motorcoach Association (MMA) – Attend, volunteer or host the Maryland operators for dinner meeting, fam or Marketplace. RFP for Marketplace is available.