How Can The Industry Portal Help Me
We want to make your job a little easier. We created this section to be your personal resource center where you can access a host of valuable information in one easy-to-use location.
1. Add Your Events to the VisitMaryland.org Calendar
Four Easy steps:
- Visit http://visitmaryland.org/events-calendar
- Scroll down and click on “Add Event” under “SUBMIT Your Event””
- a. Enter Log-in information
b. If not registered, create an account
- Enter required information and click “Save”
Download PDF (813 KB)
2. Add Your Business Listing (Accommodations, Attractions, Restaurants) to VisitMaryland.org
Please download the application for your business category or contact Peter Cento ([email protected]) to have one e-mailed to you. Your business will be added to the visitmaryland.org website database once your application has been accepted and approved. The Maryland Office of Tourism does reserve the right to edit your application. Please mail completed applications to:
Maryland Office of Tourism
Attn: Peter Cento
410 East Pratt Street, 14th Floor
Baltimore, Md 21202
3. Newsletter Sign-Up
Subscribe to our free newsletters to receive updates on the latest Maryland events, news, workshops, and travel trends. The Maryland Office of Tourism currently distributes two separate bi-monthly newsletters, one for the tourism industry (MARYLAND Insights) and the other (Visit Maryland, Now!) for everyone interested in fun, exciting events highlighted throughout the state.
4. Contact Maryland Office of Tourism Development
5. OTD Marketing Checklist
Download PDF (203 KB)
6. Image Acquisition and Submission
Submit your photos to OTD directly to [email protected] along with the below photo consent form for OTD to use or use the hashtag #MDinFocus on Instagram.
Download PDF (117 KB)